This is a past event.

Old Stone Church's Ring the Bell for 100 Years of Preservation 

When: Mon., May 16, 3 p.m. 2016
Price: Free.
Built in 1912 by the Presbyterian Church and Torkil Swanson, the church is a Craftsman quoined tuff-stone and basalt work of art, with delightful windows of Kokomo glass, Tudor and Gothic siding, and bargeboards. Over Deschutes County's 100 years, various congregations have been housed here. In 2006, use expanded to include music concerts and other community events.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Search for…

Map

Nearby

History

© 2017 LAY IT OUT INC | 704 NW GEORGIA, BEND, OREGON 97703  |   Privacy Policy

Website powered by Foundation