This is a past event.

Save the Oddfellows: History & Preservation at Paulina Lake 

When: Tue., May 31, 7 p.m. 2016
Price: Free.
Built in 1934 and added to the National Register in 1983, the International Order of Odd Fellows camp originally featured 12 cabins; today, only four remain.

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Search for…

Map

Nearby

History

© 2017 LAY IT OUT INC | 704 NW GEORGIA, BEND, OREGON 97703  |   Privacy Policy

Website powered by Foundation