Think Wild provides a wildlife support system in Central Oregon.
Think Wild seeks to reduce the incidents of human/wildlife conflict between humans and wildlife through prevention education. When conflicts do occur, Think Wild provides veterinary treatment and care at its Erickson Road hospital currently underway, and designed to minimize treatment and recovery stress.
Think Wild currently provides:
• Wildlife Hospital - rescue and rehabilitation of injured/orphaned wildlife
• Wildlife Hotline - (in collaboration with licensed rehabilitators)
• Think Wild Education- workshops, events and programming for local schools, businesses, organizations and the public
• Community Outreach- awareness and resources on ways to reduce wildlife conflict
• Conservation Services- supporting beaver on our Oregon High Desert landscape.
WHAT CAN YOUR DONATIONS DO?
Your donation of any amount helps make wildlife education, conservation, and rescue & rehabilitation possible. Consider making a donation to support valuable programs serving wildlife and our community.